Thursday, March 18, 2010

Winning SHOEs Part 2!!!

Happy to have freebies from the WEB and from MRT or anywhere my feet lead me to... Here are my Seven Heaven On Earth freebies and I felt delighted when I have gotten them...

Exchanged three KFC-labeled Lays Stax wrappers for a KFC Twister:


=

Free GoNuts Donuts Ice Cream for first 100 Facebook Fans




Hello Kitty Pouch from answering a survey:




Free GoNuts Donuts from Facebook:




MRT Giveaways!!!




Hygienic pack from my brother's school:




Post-It pack from just signing up in Post-It's website:




HAPPY TO SEE FREEBIES ALONG THE WAY!!! IT'S NICE TO HAVE THEM WHEN YOU DON'T EXPECT THEM... (",)

This is my entry to Earthlingorgeous' Anniversary Contest. Click here to join:
http://www.earthlingorgeous.com/2010/02/come_and_get_it.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment