Tuesday, March 16, 2010

7 SHOEs of a Baby Sitter

For some of you it's hard to be a baby sitter, but for me it's really an enormous job no matter how "kulit" the kids are... And even if there are 5, 6, 7 kids or more, I still can manage them... I'm just fond of children.

And I just want to share what I get from:

1. My pain and tiredness flew away once I see them smile...



2. I learned how to be a child again... and learned how to play again...



3. I learned how to smile again...



4. I learned how to pray again... One time one of the kids I baby sit burped and he says, "Thank you, Lord." And I remember myself when I burp I just say, "Sorry."



5. I learned how to take things not so seriously... kahit gaano kabigat ang problema, just take it as it is... don't think too much about it.. it happens for a reason...



6. I learned how to give. One time I gave this gift to one of the kids without even thinking of the price. Before, I'm so kuripot. And after giving that gift to him, I felt a kick! It's nice to give pala, so rewarding because of his smile.



7. And lastly, because of this kids, I learned how to love my family again and learned how to appreciate things even the smallest ones...





What’s your SHOE Today? My Seven Heaven On Earth (SHOEs)
SHOEs are 7 things, places, events, items, or people in your life that you appreciate. They can be huge or little things as long as it made you happy, proud, thankful and in a positive mood.


This is my entry to Earthlingorgeous Anniversary Contest. Click here for you to join http://www.earthlingorgeous.com/2010/02/come_and_get_it.html.

0 comments:

Post a Comment