Tuesday, March 16, 2010

January SHOEs Story

January is the start of the year and I really had a lot of "first times" this month of resolutions. January really hearts me back because I got a lot of "SHOEs" on that month and I thank God for it.

This is really the blast of my January! I was chosen to be a live audience and experience Secrets of the Masters at Channel Q11.





And with that Secrets of the Masters taping, I'm glad to see my photo entry on wmn.ph for their contest page.




I was just mall hopping and happy to pass by TBS and got a FREE massage with their strawberry body butter. Haha, I really don't like the spa and massages, but after I got this massage, wow, it's super soothing and I want more massage! Great way to relax!




Blog My Butter Event - I was so nervous for my first blog event and I really don't know what to do with my media kit. Thanks for the help of other bloggers. I also got to score The Body Shop Originals and TBS Body Butters.



First time to visit a radio station and also got a White Hat frozen yogurts as a treat!



I got a lot of packages this month and got prizes from contest blogs.





And I thank God for giving another year for my guy last January 6!





This is my entry to Earthlingorgeous' Anniversary Contest. Click here to join:
http://www.earthlingorgeous.com/2010/02/come_and_get_it.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment