Thursday, March 18, 2010

SHOEs Are Made For Walkin'

I love to travel, but I don't have the money to travel abroad or even just to roam around the Philippines. So if ever there's an opportunity, I grab it and always found my Seven Heaven On Earth (SHOEs) on every travel...

Trip to my lola's hometown, Pangasinan!



1) Happy to see how a tobacco plantation looks like, but was sad because tobaccos are turned into cigars...



2) Happy to see chicks, chicken, and other amazing creatures in the province. WE CAN'T SEE ANY OF THESE IN THE CITY!






3) My longest so far is the Cagayan de Oro trip. I got it from an incentive in the office. No late, no absences, and did well on production will get a trip to Cagayan de Oro City!!!

4) I had my first flight on that same trip.

5) First time to have helluvan outdoor adventures like white water rafting.



My second unforgettable tour was at Mt. Tapusi and Wawa Dam at Antipolo City.

6) It was not just a travel but a way to give back to the children of Antipolo by giving toys and books.





7) It's been a long time since I went to Antipolo City and was so refreshed again by the nature. I have only been seeing computers and computers in the office, so was so amazed to see green and blue again...





This is my entry to Earthlingorgeous' Anniversary Contest. Click here to join:
http://www.earthlingorgeous.com/2010/02/come_and_get_it.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment