Wednesday, March 17, 2010

February SHOEs Story

February is the heartfelt month, and February became more festive as the Chinese-Filipino community celebrated Chinese New Year. What a lucky month, right ? And lucky me to find my SHOEs (Seven Heaven On Earth) this month. Feb really hearts me back.

Coffee Seminar - I had fun knowing more about my favorite Starbucks Coffee, food pairing and coffee tasting.




"Claim-Your-Prize" Day!!! - I allotted one Thursday to claim my winnings from the different contests that I've joined.




Condura Fun Run - Run for the Dolphins, Run for a Cause




Valentine's Day Movie - Happy to watch my first movie this year.




Binondo Food Wok - The highlight of my february. I got to meet new friends from different blogs, eat with them, walk, pray at temples and learn some blogging 101 from them.









Goldilocks Cake Expo - I got to know how to ice some cakes. One of a kind experience. Makes me wanna be a pastry chef again.






Outback Steakhouse - I treated myself to an expensive dinner (I do it once in a while, haha)









This is my entry to Earthlingorgeous' Anniversary Contest. Click here to join:
http://www.earthlingorgeous.com/2010/02/come_and_get_it.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment