Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Beary Sweet Date - No More Bad Valentine's

A Beary Sweet Date

On this heartfelt holiday, cupids draw back their arrows and let it go. That's why 'cheesy' people think of sweet somethings for their love ones in this day of hearts.

Let's start the cheesy moments! As I entered a shining car from Diamond Rent-A-Car, I saw a big teddy on the driver's seat holding a bouquet of tulips with a twist from Tecson Flowers. Bouquet with a twist? Yes, you read it right because the person who gave it to me added some 'little bears on sticks' on the dozen of blooms.

After an hour and a half of ride, Tony Roma's is the place where we arrived. A reserved table for me and my 'mine' on the side. And I can't believe what I see before my very eyes, two big bears seem to have a dinner. I also saw a heart-shaped spaghetti on the table with sparkling wine with berries in it. And there's a note which says, 'Pay the Bill'' What? Pay the bill? Okay, fine. And as a man handed me the receipt, another note is what I see, 'Here's your surprise. Look at the door and a lot of more cuddly bears are coming your way''

And a guy enters the resto, his face covered with furry bears, throws them and shouts, 'Surprise!' Well, that's my 'mine'!

And we have been "beary" happy ever after' THE END!


This is my entry to Juice.ph's No More Bad Valentine's. Please help me reach the top guys. I'm on the second now... I need to be on top to get my dream date.

You can vote for me here:
http://www.juice.ph/nomorebadvalentines/entry_view?entry_id=81

I'm looking forward for your support and thank you, thank you in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment