Friday, January 22, 2010

Enjoying Your Pulpy Moments

On a lazy weekend afternoon,
all I want to do is turn the T.V. on
or have a movie marathon.


Doing nothing
sets you to crave for something.


So I always grab a bag of crispy chips
and a liter of soda drinks.
Oh, no, loading up a lot of calories
from these munchies.




So I thought of eating something refreshing
instead of chip munching.



And look at this thing that I've made,
a glass of fruits plus Minute Maid.
The pulpy bits adds a twist
with an orange-y, tangy and fruity taste.





And this is how I enjoy my pulpy OJ,
top with fruits like apple, banana and grape,
and I'll be A-Okay with my movie day!








This is my entry to: http://pinoyfood.nimrodel.net/2009/12/28/contest-win-an-ipod-touch-or-nano-with-your-minute-maid-pulpy-orange-story/

0 comments:

Post a Comment