Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Grownup Christmas List

Why grown up? Grown up in the sense that it will be the first time that I am not making a wish list just for my own sake. I know tapos na ang Christmas and only one wish came true, the toys for my ampons. Here are the others:

1. Shopping GCs for my mommy groovy because she loves shopping pero walang money kaya window shopping muna (dami na nga niyang nabiling windows, hehe).

2. Clothes for my daddy groovy because he's a teacher. He really needs to have different clothes.

3. Personal protective equipments for my brother as he works as a welder.

4. A plane ticket for my lolo dear so he can visit my long lost uncle in Cagayan.

5. Toys for my ampons.


At first, I only thought of these wishes for nomnomclub's contest, but after writing these wishes, nahiya ako sa sarili ko at gusto ko na talagang tuparin. Hindi man ngayon pero bago siguro matapos ang 2009 or sa first quarter ng 2010. I also joined one contest and I said that I will be donating toys and books for less fortunate kids to make my Christmas special. But I was only thinking of that not knowing na ginawa ko rin na magdonate sa Jollibee Maaga ang Pasko. I'm really happy that bloggers come up with these kinds of contests that can change their readers' lives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment