Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Blog Review: Recaptured Moments

If you have read my post about Rachelle's One Day at a Time blog, you will find there that she has seven blogs and one of them is her family blog which is Recaptured Moments.


Recaptured Moments



I salute her for making a family blog. I'm having a hard time to make one because of "privacy issues". I'm thinking that being a family blogger will expose your family on the world wide web. I just try to avoid stalkers, haha.

But by just reading her blog, I was again inspired to make a family oriented blog. And was more inspired after reading her "About Us" page:

This blog is consist of updates on what is going on in our part of the world - our recaptured life and love stories, old but memorable experiences and other events we had.

It's my hope that this blog will keep our relatives and friends informed about what is going on in our lives. It's also my hope that visitors can appreciate what they will read and perhaps learn something from our stories though every blog post will be about personal stuff.

It's also my my hope to gain friends through blogging :)


Aren't you inspired too? She is amazing, right?

Now, here in Recaptured Moments, Rache shares her day to day family activities, special occasions, and I love her Project 365. Visit her blog now to captivated by her life and love and family moments.


*Word Count: 240
*"Join POST… DROP… and win CASH”





0 comments:

Post a Comment