Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Support Through Sports SHOE Story

I have compiled all my sports activities and it turned out that all of these were done for a good cause. I'll share my Seven Heaven On Earth (SHOEs) post on my sports activities.

1. Bridge Walking.



2. Zipline.



3. White Water Rafting.



These were done for the benefit of the children in the House of Friendship, Cagayan de Oro City.

4. Runners made a dash at BF Pasko Fun Run for the Presentation of the Child Jesus Parish.



5. Climb Mt. Tapusi to give books and toys of Maharlika Day Care Center.



6. We run to save the Dolphins at the Condura Race.

7. We not only give them grocery items, but we also taught them aerobics.

This is my entry to Earthlingorgeous' Anniversary Contest. Click here to join:
http://www.earthlingorgeous.com/2010/02/come_and_get_it.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment